1. You have two choices. Lay down or get up.
2. Own your confidence – if you don’t believe in yourself no one else will. (this is echoed in The Corner Office by Adam Bryant – Indispensable and Unexpected Lessons from CEOS)
3. Know your numbers. You have to read the dials on the bus you’re driving.
4. Plan. Find your own North Star. Only you as a small business owner can plan the map.
5. Invest in good advice.
6. If you’re an entrepreneur, you’re going to have screw ups. Own them and adjust.
7. What balance?
8. Put your mother in receivables. She’ll get the money in the door to feed her children.
Thanks Nancy! For your food for thought and your Food for Thought. Both were delicious.